Your ideas and projects are the guiding principles. Our major concern is to realize your vision and help you to find the best solution and implementation possible. Please feel free to contact us using the form below. For information regarding the submission of the artwork, please look further down the page, we will guide you!
ABOUT YOUR ARTWORK
- Please make sure all text is converted to outlines, all linked artwork is embedded and that all layers is merged into one background layer.
- Always include a 5 cm bleed (2 inches).
- Save your PDF as Acrobat 7 (PDF 1.6) or later version.
- Please send us color proofs if you have them. Set flat colors as PMS or CMYK colors.
- If the artwork contains a lot of black color, please make sure the black is built up from all four colors. For example you can use the CMYK code 91/79/62/97.
- Please send your artwork to us in size of 100%, alternatively if you would like to scale down your artwork, make it 10% of the original size.
Images up to 10 m2 (100 sqft) should have at least 50 dpi. Larger images should have at least 30 dpi. This in scale 1:1. Please send your artwork to us in size of 100%, alternatively if you would like to scale down your artwork, make it 10% of original size.
We accept your artwork as a PDF. Artwork without text and logos can also be sent as psd, tif or jpeg. It is important that your artwork contains high resolution images and that any linked files are included. We recommend that you use the “ISO coated Fogra39” CMYK color profile.
Your artwork can be delivered to us by e-mail (preferably not larger than 10 MB) or links from file transfer services/cloud services like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Sprend, OneDrive, Google Drive etc.
WE CAN HELP!
To convert open document formats to PDF. We can also help you scan, make layouts, convert artwork, retouch and more. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding your artwork.
At Big Image we use the “Europe ISO Coated FOGRA39” profile. The adaption to your specific material occours when we rip your original. The profile should be available in most softwares that support icc-profiles, however if you need to you can download it here.